Reunions











Day 4

Saved my tummy for today's lunch. Met up with Sher at RouHe hotpot buffet place in Dongcu. It's her first time there and she loved it. It took her awhile to figure out where to find it and she didn't after wondering around for 35 minutes. I had to go on to the street to look for her. She looked great and thinner. Sher is working on getting her licensing for interior design here. I am glad she is sticking to what she loves and is going to continue to do design work. I like her taste and her style. We ate and ate and ate till they closed. We were so stuffed that we got sleepy, food coma. It was all quite funny actually.



We stopped by the Hello Kitty Cafe. It's quite a cute set up.






This place by the hotpot place makes giant red bean
pastry.














Then we went to Taipei FaJie to meet up with DRBY friends who are full time volunteers there. I wanted to say hi and drop off presents for them. It was nice to see them. They are a fun bunch.
Then Sher and I went to Eslite bookstore and hung out for an hour looking at books. I had family engagements so I had to part at 6pm.














I met up with my cousin Alice and his son Ethan and we chatted for the night. I was actually tired from the day of activity and the rain and wind. It's like night and day here, with the rain and wind I actually had to put on my gortex double jacket. The blue boots I had bought the day before I actually got to use it as rain boots today. Worked out really well.