BeiTou Hot Spring and Lots of Shopping

Day 24 This man played the flute by the hotspring creek. It's fun to see and hear artist playing music in public to share with others. Today I went to the hotspring again, the historical public outdoor pool. I went into the hot pool and without knowing how hot the direct source of hotspring piping is, I almost poured the water on my skin. Almost, meaning I was about it if not for a man who yelled to stop me. He yelled violently and it really saved me from many degrees of burn. I am grateful to him. My hotspring experience was going well, when was it time to get out, when a potty mouth man stepped in. It was as if he cam into the public pool and publically pooped in the pool with all of us in it. Too bad, I guess it was time for me to go find lunch. This vendor is making fresh wrap, it's so delicious when it is freshly done. I can eat it off the griddle without anything, so thin and chewy the same time.

The rest of the day was spent in an important task-shopping, shoes, boots, skirts, shirts, etc... It was fun. I had roasted corn with curry sate powder and fresh purple sugar cane juice to fuel up for the enormous task.