MuZha Zoo

Day 22 Can't sleep with my mom next to me. Why do I bother. I'd get better rest just sitting and meditate instead. Today we took the bus, the metro and headed out to Mao Kong Gandola, and guess what, it's closed on Mondays. So we went to the zoo instead. This picture reminds me of their sibling relationship. This is probably what they looked like their childhood years except without the grey hair and wrinkles.

We went to the Taipei train station for lunch. I stopped by a vegetarian deli place for a weigh charging style lunch. It was a nice spread of food. My plate was 260NT. It's quite expensive for a lunch meal by local standards. Everyone complained that vegetarian diet if for the luxurious wealthy crowd.


The food court is in on the second floor of the train station. My mom insisted on feeding me miso soup with pork in it. She keeps doing this after 14 years of being a vegetarian, she's still trying to turn me back into meat eating person. No I am not a person to her, I am her "c"hild and in some Chinese mom's definition, she owns me. I am not complaining or venting, just stating it as matter of fact.