Tea With My PuErh Uncle

Day 22 con't I stopped by a market getting ready for the night market to fully come alive. In this fruit stand, the owners keep the traditional culture of tea ready at this station for friends to stop by and hangout and chat over a cup of tea. Tea is the thing in Taiwan. I managed to take a nap today. Somehow my ears were active and I heard conversations, it must have been a light rest. I heard my mom calling on the phone negotiating with my Uncle's wife on where I am having dinner. They both insisted they prepared dinner for me and insisted I eat them and they are in two different places. Sensing the struggle and possible social tension and in fear of being a bad guest, I got up right away and slipped out and did not have dinner in either place to not offend or upset anyone saying I had an appointmet to have dinner at 2nd Uncle's place. But really, it was just a tea appointment, tea can be a meal too. This is my Uncle's dog, he has mellowed in his older years. It's a good thing. My uncle is a tea lover and now distributes tea. Tea his best friend harvests, dries, roasts, packages personally himself, all organic, good stuff. This is his friend showcased in a magazine. My uncle is a brush calligrapher and has beautiful writting. People often ask him to do professional work. He stores all his PuEhr tea in these traditional clay pots. They are his babies. This is the house of PuEhr. This is a peom on 7 cups of tea. Tonight we had three pots of tea. First pot cleared my 5th chakra and the top of my lungs, I felt more stable, a very good healing. Second pot of tea, my arm channels cleared. Third pot of tea, very aged "old tea" went straight to the back of my brain and out my eyes, I felt the past getting cleared. I missed my hotspring healing today because my mom cancelled on me but I sure got my healing through these delicious pots of tea. Well, that last pot of tea was like drinking gold, it currently runs at $40,000. per Jin. I came to visit my 2nd Uncle in great concern for his current welfare and overall health. After watching him through these three pots of tea I no longer worried for him. 1st pot of tea woke up the pain and exhausion in him. 2nd pot his chi moved and he is able to go within and sooth the disturbance the 1st pot awoke and he looked humbled and peaceful. 3rd pot, he looked self efficient had enough reserve for engagement with others. This brought me comfort and peace. This is my cousin who is a script writter for TV mini drama soap series. After tea we went to my 4th Aunty's house to chat and drink more tea. This is the house of high mountain tea. Everyone got a pressure point massage. Check out the pain! My uncle and his wife are both healers and chi-gong practioners.