Shopping For New Glasses

Day 23 This morning, I found my mom chatting away with her little sister as if they were little girls in bed. It was a sweet sight. Went to the dentist with my mom this morning. I didn’t know where the office was and needed my mom to take me. I later found out why she didn’t want to go with me because my appointment was for yesterday and not today, she goofed and the office was upset at her and so she was embarrassed to face them. She later made up for it by treating everyone at the office with fresh baked cake. It is common for my mom to get such thing mixed up along with daily search for keys, cell phone, wallet etc…. It’s been 3 years since my last teeth cleaning, I really don’t recall it ever hurting like this. It felt great and terrible the same time. The dentist didn’t want me to get x-rays done on my teeth and told me to save my money and said I didn’t need any fillings redone. He said my fillings are more durable than I think it is. It’s really the opposite of dentist at home. He said as long as my teeth isn’t hurting it’s as good as new even chipped. It doesn’t seem to me that he wants to work on my teeth. When I was done at the front lobby was the site of my mom waiting for me all shriveled up in pain and snoring away. I felt sorry for her. I wish for her, peace, joy, happiness. We took the metro to hotsprings again, this time they didn't flake on me. The metro had a plasma TV to keep riders entertained while riding. We checked out two eye glass shops and settle for the 2nd one that had more selections. The optomitrist is a 36 year old male and owns the shop too. My mom was very interested in this handsome man because he was single, a doctor, a businessman, had a sense of humor too and she kept trying to hook us up. What I liked best about him was his creativity and his sense of joy in his profession, he gave his opinion regardless of the price tag. He is not yet a burnt out professional who is tired of life and living, uninterested, disconnected, superficial. So I wanted to by a pair of glasses from him, he had good chi and wanted my eyes examined by him. In Taiwan the eye examination is free. I pulled out 30 pairs of glasses to try on and he gave me his opinions. The one he liked on me was actually the cheapest one of all. I like his prescriptions for my eyes, -.50 lighter on both eyes. I think my eyes have improved and that is why my old ones gave me a headache. It was a good thing I squashed them accidentally, otherwise I would still be wearing them not knowing it was my glasses giving me a headache not my head. During the examination, I was reminded of how much I am missing out with my stigmatism. All the things I can't see with my blind spots, it' not cool. Vision is very important to me. I am a visual person. Both pairs of glasses cost me $120 total and I love my pink and blue glasses. I had my blue one prescribed to the old setting for evening driving if I felt the need during tired eyes driving times. I had a headache from the dental appointment and opted for a nap in the afternoon. When I got up I went to my High Mountain Tea uncle's place for dinner. He mentioned since he didn't have a daughter, he sees me as his daughter. I screamed in excitement,"I have been waiting to hear you say that!" His wife my 4th aunty was startled by both our comments. I can't say that her expression was in alignment to both our sentiments.