Gadgets

Day 7
I slept so well that I didn’t even wake up until I sensed a body towering over me watching me sleep. If this was to happen in the middle of the night I would probably wake up freaking out and then fall into a coma or something from the shock. Well, it was my mom’s face I saw towering over me at 7am in the morning. She wanted me to get up and go to the local morning market with her. I rushed downstairs not wanting to let her wait for me too long and then we just sat on the couch for the next 30 minutes until 7:30am rolled around. I could have slept for another 30 minutes.

Afterwards I headed for 4th aunty’s place but she wasn’t home and then I went for 1st uncle’s place and he was home. He invited me in for tea and snacks. While I checked my emails for 6 hours, he practiced his English with me. He is really good. He and his wife have an open effortless kind of care and regard for others. They poured me good light oolong tea in a mug and half a dozen crunchy green “mei zi”. I feel like I am at an internet cafe where they bring you drinks and food. This house is the house of “mei zi”. Because their second daughter in law's family produces and exports “mei zi” to Japan. It's the best. 
 
1st uncle asked me what my plans are for the afternoon I told him I don't really have a plan but I was thinking of taking the metro and then the bus to a hot spring. He right away told me which one was nice and fun. He also told me about the hot spring museum nearby there etc... well, my bathing suit is at 4th aunty’s and she's not home.


1st uncle made his famous “ang zhao zha jian mein” for me. It was delicious. The ‘ang zhao” was home made also by him and his wife. It was delicious.

This is my 3rd aunty trying on an eye massager and a lower back massager. It's fun to see gadgets and interesting inventions from other countries.