Lian Xiang Zai Vegetarian Buffet

Day 11
I went to Lian Xiang Zai vegetarian buffet restaurant for the discounted Monday Lunch 550Yuan per person instead of 600 or 700 Yuan. Yup, I ate it all, and guess what, I only went through the things I picked out once. I pretty much only covered a quarter of the options here.



My plate from the Dim Sum Bar. I love Dim Sum and things that come in bit size and totally delicious, all sorts of flavors and textures in one bite. There used to be a dim sum place in Milpitas but that only somehow lasted for a year and half. I heard the chef was hired at a higher benefit to another restaurant. Since then I can only get vegetarian Dim Sum in Taiwan.

Traditional Stir Fry Bar was full of local delicious dishes. The soup bar was full of classic soups ranging from herbal to spicy.

The Fresh Noodle Soup Bar had an assortment of fresh noodles and soups and sauces. The chef will cater your bowl however you want it. So good and fun.
They also had an Japanese Bar and an Italian Bar. I can't do the vegan sashimi because it actually tastes better than sashimi. It just tastes too non-vegan for me.

The Dessert Bar was full of goodies of baked goods to frozen sweets. They even had a chocolate fondu fountain.

The way to get here on Metro is to get off at NanJingDongLu or NanJing East Road Station. Make sure you exit where Brother Hotel is and head towards Long Spring Road #353 B1

Then I spent the rest of the afternoon and evening wondering around on foot. I went to Eslite bookstore in the Jin Hua shopping mall also known as Living Mall and then Taipei 101 Tower area and got off the metro at Taipei City Hall Station. Then I went to Dong Cu or Eastern Section/District where the East Metro Underground Mall is between Metro station Zhongxiao Fuxing and Zhongxiao Dunhua station. I came up to the street level by taking the number 14 exit in the mall and entered an area full of shops to dine fine or on the street. I found shaved ice vendor with tables on the street. In this area, it is best to come on foot or with a scooter.