Buddha's Birthday



Mother’s Day and Buddha’s Birthday
I rolled off at 5:45am, I was somehow confused about time. I kept thinking it takes me 2 hours to get there. I was on Berkeley time. It takes 3 from my current home. I woke up tired, my eyes were tired. I started to munch on chips to wake up. At around Hayward area I started to feel sleepy. I was sure to be careful to get onto Richmond bridge and on to 101 north. I did and paid the toll. Then after getting on 101 north I ended somehow on 80 east. The trouble was I didn’t notice I was on 80 east until I saw 9 miles to Vacaville. I was way out there. I turned around after seeing the Vacaville outlet. Not knowing I could get onto I12 or I37 to connect onto 101 north, I did a U-Turn back to 80 west into El Cerrito. I never did come across 101 north. I turned on Central and back onto I580 not I80. I got onto Richmond Bridge again and paid another toll.  Okay take three. I so could have arrived by CTTB by this time, instead I drove an extra 87 miles. So I drove for four plus hours one way.

I finally made it by 9:15am I ran for the toilet to pee, I so needed to pee two hours ago. I realized I haven’t been at CTTB in awhile. The place looks less abandoned and more lived in. The trees and plants, vegetation looked healthy and cared for. I missed the trees. I went around and visited the trees. All and all a beautiful day, beautiful sights of kind people. The bathing the Buddha ceremony was beautiful as always.


I saw the Laura and Elaine Tan together. They are very happy together. Laura is healthiest when she is with her sister Elaine.

It felt super cold in the dinning hall, I felt a bit ill from it so I went out to walk around and get some sun.

I didn’t roll of until 2pm. The 1st part of the drive into Santa Rosa was sleepy and dangerous, I had to pinch myself to stay awake. I didn’t shake off this zombie feeling until I reached Petaluma.