Learning to Say More No's

In pain, first four segments of tail bone burned.  My butt cheeks numbed and burned all night.  It was difficult to sleep.  Walking was difficult today.  I am so tired from the lack of rest from all this pain. 

I went and took my car in to fix for my road trip.  I walked out with a one thousand dollar bill.  Oouch!  My car runs so smooth now.  My brakes are sharp.  This was long overdue. 

Trying to talk sense into my mom about money, that experience and exchange made me feel like I was dying in my chest.  My immune system was under attack.  I had a fever and I was in pain.  I had to physically rest. 

A friend called today wanting me to do this and do that, drive here and drive there.  I felt the distress and pain, a few hours before she called and I declined suggesting she finds another way other than this way.  My decline was to say no to pain and punishment, manipulation and control.