It's Okay To Ask For Help


Stuck chi all day, it was a snowball effect, one event after another picking up strength and speed.  I have no one to blame but me.  I failed to put on the brakes to end it all.  I spent all night thinking of this and did not sleep or could not sleep. 


I spent all night wondering why I encourage lies.  How I am not a pursuer of truth or clarity.  I made choices each day to be drunk, addicted, intoxicate, stuck in pain. 


I cried and cried as my body locked in anger and violence towards myself.  I kept telling myself, it’s not how I fall, it’s more important to get back up.  I looked to Guan Yin Bodhisattva for strength and calmed my body raging of violence.  I asked for help to end this and in truth I knew I haven’t done a thing to help myself.  I have fallen off my practice.

This kind of cycle sets up for self hating and self destruction.  I had to make sure I didn’t fall into the black hole of torment and pain and to get back on my feet, and get it together!