Soft As Air


Dream

It is night time with clear sky.  It is an urban city high rise setting.  The stars in the sky setting a pretty backdrop to sky scrapers and colorful street lights down below.  I am in an indoor building surrounded by concrete and walls, a one story building.  

I feel bounded, imprisoned, suffocated by these walls and ceiling.  I looked at the walls and ceiling.  I wanted to be free of confinement.  The room was clean, furnished simply.  I looked at a wall and I see my hand reaching extending through the wall.  My body is soft and light.  I began to float in the air through the ceiling penetrating beyond the building without effort. 

I am now in a high rise in a upscale flat with contemporary furnishings, expensive and posh.  I am still surrounded by walls and ceiling.  I noticed the artistic beauty of the interior decor and I see beyond it.  Still there were walls and ceilings.  

I continued to float, soft as air through the walls and ceilings of each level of the high rise.  I am now at the top beyond the roof of the high rise looking at the city and its lights, I am still floating up into the sky, effortlessly calm, gentle, serene  No problems with leaving confinement, pretty decorated prison cells called lifestyle, calling it a living.  I take deep breaths to fill lungs of free cool air, liberation air, while looking at the stars, and I continue to float and rise above it all soft as air.