So Tired


I inhaled 19 travel books on National Parks in 3 days.  The things I can accomplish when I am focused and passionate about it.  

Majority of this week was taken up with physical pain, half was on upper back behind the heart, pain down to the arm plus second chakra back pain.  I needed extra rest time because I was not getting proper quality rest, I would wake up from the pain.   My head also ached along with fifth and third chakra, a dizzying sick pass out kind of pain.  I would be too tired to feel capable of engaging with another human being.  And when I did, my voice had no enthusiasm.  I would have to nap in my car in between each hour just to get by.
 
My body stank this whole week and felt really iky.  I really smelled bad.  I have needed anywhere from 10-15 hours of rest.  I would feel so tired.  I even skipped NBA eastern conference finals of Miami Heat vs. Chicago Bulls and ABDC.  I even skip Oprah.  

And when I found a window of surge in energy and concentration, I milked every speck of it to get things done.