Alec Stonesweet and Martha

Marianne's holiday gift box design for Teance. They are so beautiful and elegantly done.



I liked this birdhouse truck parked in front of Crate and Barrel Outlet.
Evening holiday lights on 4th street.

What a nice surprise to run into Alex Stonesweet and Martha. I so did not know they were in town. She said she posted it on Facebook. I must have missed it so I missed Alec's concert last night. Martha is looking younger somehow. She is a wonderful artist and does beautiful work. I like Alec's music.

Darius was back from Puerto Rico. He said he had a fab trip with is mom. He looked great too. Ted was looking wonderful too. Teance was busy and full today, totally great with all that foot traffic. I even came across Yuri whose mochi totally sold out. But there were some date nut chocolate left and that was delicious. Yuri is into Latin Dancing right now. Josh and Tano were all there too and it was nice to see them.

Futung and Winnie were both in the shop. He was showing us a new retreat place in Woodside on his iphone. It was good to see him. Winnie has been working 18 hour days. She looked great!

Then I had dinner with Winnie, and Dian Dian at 168 restaurant in Ranch 99 Plaze in El Cerrito. The food was good. It was good to see Dian Dian. I missed her earlier at the shop by whole half and hour. I'm slow on checking email etc... so I didn't see she was around today. But it all worked out because I caught up with her for dinner. She's going to spend a whole day in SF tomorrow. She did not find an affordable stuffed Totoro today she will try in SF tomorrow. I gave her my last bag of holiday cookies. I shall make more tomorrow.