Nap? Meditation? or High Mountain Tea!

I was tired and it was only 3 in the afternoon. I desparately needed a nap, some good rest. I had to choose between a nap of which I may just pass out till the next day as I have been known to do. Or meditate and pass out in pain and wake up refreshed but contorted body in pain. Or I can drink my magic cure all tea, High Mountain Tea. I went for the tea, sure enough by the 3rd cup, I was buzzed. In fact I was buzzed for the next 13 hours till 4am. But it wasn't one of those hang in there jittery buzz. I was wired, awake, and felt really good.

Badminton was fun tonight. I spent my time training my eyes to watch the bird. Tonight the bird seemed not so fast. That's a good sign, the game is slowing down in my eyes so I can see where to move. I wasn't even tired after 3 hours of playing. Well, I wasn't playing very hard, I focused on watching and following the bird with my eyes and part of the time my body failed to move or failed to move fast like my eyes,.... totally out of sync!

So being so awake even after my afternoon coma and evening workout, I decided I'd bake holiday cookies at midnight. I stopped a little after 2am and was still awake and wired. When 4am rolled around I decided I needed to try to get some rest since I will be meeting some friends in Berkeley and doing a bunch of shopping.