Bella and Krissy

Bella and Krissy's drinking bowls. They are cats that roam the house. Bella is the big plump one on top of the chest. Krissy was right next to me. I hear she is the fast hunter.





Went to Aunty Janet and Uncle Charles's place with my sister Helen and her son Kevin. Kevin was interviewing uncle Charles on immigration for his report. Aunty Janet and I chatted about everything else in what was an hour visit that turned into three. She gave me a tour of the house and showed me her art collection. I was introduced to her two black and white cats Bella and Krissy.

I think it has been years since we talked, like two decades. She used to drive me to synchronized swim lessons and hula lessons, take me to see live theatre shows, buy me pies, anything in pink, barbie dolls, and my little pony castles etc.. My aunty Janet is a lovely lady who sings beautifully. She was the first person I saw meditating. She would get home and the first thing she would do is meditate on her bed for 10 minutes before she did anything else or talk to anyone. She was a positive influence and role model in my life. And I think I could speak the same for my siblings. She was and still is so cool in our eyes.

Uncle Charles was happy to see us and went out in the rain to pick persimmons for us to take home from his garden.