Caroline and Johanna


This is my sweet friend Caroline and her sweetest as can be daughter Jojo. Caroline is a gentle, sensitive, creative, fearless spirit. She is fearless in allowing herself to be vulnerable in simplicity. When I am with her, it feels effortless. There isn't any distress about having to be this or that or to do this or that. She is considerate and kind and has an understanding heart. Jojo is exactly like her in these ways. It is so beautiful to see. They live in Vacaville and we are able to meet a few times of the year in Berkeley. We both used to live in the Berkeley vacinity. She came to wish me a happy birthday and deliver her gift. I handed them orange Russian tea cookies I made last night and bagged and bowed it for the holidays. We then walked both holding Jojo's hands as she happily stomped on any puddle she came across in her pink flower power boots!