Guardian Made Contact Finally After All These Years

My neighbor's cat finally made contact today. I had the front door open for fresh air and the sun was warm and bright. I noticed He or She was sitting beautifully on the drive way watching me. So I decided to brave it and walk close to the cat and stopped three feet away. The cat approached me and was friendly. I have seen this cat since the days of my dog. This cat would sit on the driveway and I have always wondered if it wanted to be my dog's friend. When Yoyo died, I tried to tell the cat on the drive way that he passed and that waiting for him was futile. So then the cat lay outside my window instead of the drive way. I looked for a collar to see a tag to find a name but there was no collar and the cat was clean, groomed, taken cared of. I decided to call the cat "Guardian" because I remembered the cat sitting on the drive way, in front of my window like a guardian. I can't tell this cat is just really well fed, too well fed or has a tumor on the belly. The size of it changes so maybe it's just well fed. For awhile it was so big I thought it would have kittens. Well, Guardian has made contact today. We have offically met and introduced ourselves.