Don't Piss the Waitress Off

Dream

I was invited to a vegetarian lunch.  I was sitting with Winnie chatting away when we were suggested to go and sit at the dinning table to begin the meal.  I had hoped to continue to sit next to her but all of a sudden I could not tell who and where Winnie was.  Two other tables all waved for me to sit with them.  I decided to walk past all those welcoming tables in order not to offend anyone and sat at a table of four made for eight.  Food came, I ate and everything was yummy.  People at the table were not vegetarian and vented about having to eat vegetarian food.  They gave the waitress a hard time for the misery of eating vegetarian food.  I sat in the company of pissy guests who enraged the waitress.  As a result the waitress took away all the food even though I said I’d eat it and loved it.  She was mad.  I told the table that it isn’t the waitress’s problem, it’s the chef if they are unhappy.