Oprah


I watched 4 hours of Oprah, looking for guidance. I am deeply questioning many things and is not afraid of change.  I am exhausted and in unnecessary distress. 

Notes from watching 4 hours of Oprah

Be True to yourself, be honest, be curious

When you learn you teach

Instinct trust it

Be determined to get an answer

Know yourself

Who I am

I can do all things

You become what you believe

You are here for a reason

I am master of life co creator of this life

You cannot survive in this world with just believe

Understand your very presence is greater than you

You are not just from your parents

The fact that I am here matters

You are worthy

What can I teach, what can I learn

I live for the moment of ‘ah hah’

You are the master of fate

“Invictus” I am the master of my fate, the captain of my soul.

When you do well people notice

Always do your best

Prepare for opportunity

Be the best

Luck is preparation meeting the moment of opportunity

Every moment prepares you for the moment to come

Figure out what it is you are suppose to be doing

The moment you figure it, your purpose, the sooner you can get onto your business.

The right space, this is where I feel most at myself, it feels right here

Don’t pretend what you are not

Grow to greatness

Life about growth and change

I surrender all, I will not be bitter, I will have peace, what will you Buddha have me do

Intention is everything, what energy am I creating in the world

What ill best serve me

You are not alone

You are the possibility of what can be

Did you hear me?  Did what I say mean anything to you? 

Stay true to your calling

Take responsibility, Karma

Every thought I have, moves into action and is going to come back. 

When your personality comes to serve the energy for your soul, what is the fit I am to bring