"Holding It In and Letting Go Are Two Different Things"















Today my sister Helen and her neighbors held a yard sale to raise funds for Tsunami relief efforts. It was such a lovely thing to do. My bike sold for $25.














We went to café Au Coco Le after lunch, Gwhyneth wanted to thank everybody for their efforts at the benefit concert for the Tsunami disaster relief work. We had tea, hot chocolate and hung out. I saw Rinaldi on the way over and hopped into his car to go to the lending library with him. I have only passed by the lending library and have never been inside. It was fun to see how it all worked. I loved the tool lending library. Rinaldi dropped me off at the café to meet up with everyone.














I stopped by the flower shop with Michelle and discovered how much she enjoyed flowers and taking pictures. When we got back, Gwhyneth was playing the piano and my favorite pieces. I sat quietly like everyone else and enjoyed the experience.




Toure and John said they were robbed on Tuesday, a break in and lost their computers Xbox etc… It was a clean job and there was no signs of break in.














At 5pm Michelle and I wanted to go to Cheeseboard but it was too late, the baker had closed. So we went for a walk in the neighborhood to look at Berkeley gardens. It was a cold walk with rays of sunlight peeking through here and there. I found many delightful flowers, beautiful camellias, daffodils, poppies, and many orchids, this really made my day.







Wisterias were in amazing bloom at the corner of Grant and Bancroft. I have always wondered what was inside this building. Both of us hovered over the building. DeAnna, owner of the house for 20 plus years drove up the house watched us watching and invited us in. I told her the chi in the house felt great and the health of the wisterias reflected it, and I felt there was a strong fairy energy. The inside of the structure has really good chi too. She is a dancer and an physical therapist. Her office has church healing energy, very calm, safe, relaxed vibration, a really good place. The husband did all the remodeling inside. The daughter is a senior and is a dancer. They are all healers, builders, creators, and the house reflects this. At one point in parting at the corner door, I mentioned my thoughts in passing this house in the past decade, that a feeling of drugs and a political edge was what shuns me away from walking on this side of the road. She validated my intuition. She gave me a historical run down on this building. There was once a meat market store in this building, it was a front for dealing drugs, and then there were the political activist office station here etc.. The wind picked up and we rushed back to BBM at 6:23pm.

We saw Laura who invited us over to check out her new snowboarding gear. She invited us to join her for instant noodle dinner of which we declined.















We headed back to BBM and at 7pm decided to get pizza at Cheeseboard. It turned out everyone came and my car was full. It was a good thing this old car did not have to roll far with all this weight, my car almost stalled. You can smell the pizza a block away. The line stretched to the grocery store, no worries, this line moves fast even though it’s super long. We ended up sitting on the bench in between inside and outside of the shop where the window was. For some reason we didn’t talk at all, the chemistry was strange. We made it back to BBM at 7:47pm.

People raised the question of how the Sunday walking recitation is not Shr Fu’s Dharma, of which Rev. Heng Sure replied, “Is reciting the Buddha’s name Shr Fur’s own Dharma?”

Andrew asked a question on road rage, Rev. Heng Sure clarified, “Holding it in and letting go are different things.”

I was so tired today, I am super surprised I even lasted through the evening. I bolted for the door as soon as I could, and then Toure flagged me down to confirm they needed a ride home.