Jon Stewart! You Are So Funny

I woke up with a stingy fire thorny ring around my head. I recited in the car in the parking lot at work. I was tired and unable to be fully in my head. I prayed and asked Guan Yin Bodhisattva for help. I am in a terrible condition to perform at work and that is not fair to everyone else I have the affinities to come across at work today. I felt the disturbance stuck chi in the back of my head where the cerebellum is.

Watching Comedy Central with Jon Stewart makes me laugh. Watching iCarly makes me laugh. Watching old Tom and Jerry by the original artists and creators makes me laugh. Watching old Looney Tunes makes me laugh. My simple goal each day is to laugh silly throughout the day.

I have been feeling ill for a few days now. I have been fighting the onset of illness with fresh OJ. If I need to go for a knockout, I may have to go for some Indian food.