Python Tuna Fish Hero

Dream
It is day time, overcast and in the afternoon everything looked brown and grey. I am in the backyard returning via the fence crossing over from neighboring property. I put one foot on the soil and it was slick, muddy, shiny. I stop all movement. Next to my foot was a baby cobra, green top with light green cream bottom and a diamond head. I scream for Sher to help me and hold me steady so I can move without startling the baby snake whom I see has the potential to attack. I got her support as she planted her foot next to the snake. She did not see the baby cobra whom I was avoiding. Sher is now no longer in the scene.

As I prepared to move, the soil moved and it was all moving. I saw pythons big grey muddy brown, slick and big like a giant tuna body but with a snake head. It moves in a way that reversed my slip and saves me from the cobra attack, it delivered me away from dangerous snake area onto safe cement area of the yard.  Others came out to the yard. I told them about the snakes to watch out for them and no one heard it or saw them. Everyone was okay. I am grateful for this friend, this fish python friend who ensured my safety.

I woke up feeling ashamed. That I have not noticed and been grateful for those and all things in each moment who helped to keep me safe and going. Why haven’t I bothered? It is a mistake to live this way. I am grateful for what this dream has taught me.

And with this contemplation and change of mind, a lump of beings left the left lung that was burrowed half an inch in, these being fed off ungrateful thoughts of resentment and grudges.