Thank You Friends

Dream
It is twilight time. The setting looks like Jiou Fen, Taiwan with tiny step ways, steep. Two pianos were being carried to a place. I am suppose to help this guy carry one while the other carry the second. My back is completely bloody from lashes, these lashes were inflicted by a father figure in this dream. I could not walk or move. I climbed onto the piano and the brown hair young strong male friend carried the piano for me and me on his back. I am so grateful. We met up with the other guy and the second piano all the way up the mountain. I got off the piano and off ,this friend’s support. We divided the load for a better balance to continue up the difficult mountain.

I collapsed, others came to help me, they picked me up and discovered my entire back was bleeding and my skin was all gone, ripped from lashes, exposing the flesh. I got carried to a house of a friendly place. I am quarantined to protect me from infections. A candle lit the room. I am on my belly, my back was treated and my head propped up to relax. A female friend checked on me and dabs water on my lips through such a time. I was completely unable to move not even an inch. And with this healing and intervention, I escaped from the abuse of this male father figure.