Silence Feels Great




Day 21 Snowboarding
It feels good to not talk. Not because I have been silenced, slapped with fear or muted with death threats. Well, because I just want to continue forward in my life, in my growth, in my transformation. There is no right or wrong, better or not even questions. It’s just about what darkness needs to light up within me and what hooks to untangle myself from, what can I let go of now and keep up the work involved and just work, work, and more work. It’s pure satisfaction like drinking pure sweet natural water from a pure spring or a good quality cup of tea will do too. I am able to do this because I have stopped worrying and fearing of others. I see each person’s strength and their affinities and dedication to service and I have full faith in each person’s sincere practice that will ride them through all storms into safety of Nirvana shores.

I efficiently packed and loaded the car. It’s like a routine now. The car was iced and I could only open two doors. Fortunately I could open the driver door. The trunk was iced over but I managed to pry it open and crack the ice off. I cleared the snow off the car for safe driving for me and others. I made it up to the lot at 9:30am.

It was snowing and a total whiteout today. The snow flurried from the sky beautifully. The buttery snow was just wonderful. I am limited to certain slopes because of my broken brace, so I goofy foot on. I fell a lot and did okay on some turns on today’s fresh powder. A 3 year old kid snowboarded and jumped by me. Every time he fell on the Blue Diamond runs, he flipped because of his speed and his size. He was super cute like a cartoon character.

On the Mombo slope I felt a ball of weight like the size of tennis ball sitting on my immune system. I looked at it and it was green, goblin green, bile green yellow. It was a ball of jealous energy looking for a chance to thieve. So I talked to it and encouraged action and movement into manifesting their dreams instead of putting their energy on me. Their inability lies within their lack of proper course of action to manifest their dreams and not within me.

I made it down to the lot for departure by noon. I ate chips with olives and beets for lunch. By 12:40pm I was ready to roll off. As I rolled off, blue sky was peeking through and the sky was clearing up. The grey whiteout powder conditions moved east. I checked the Cal Tran and the road conditions still called for chains. However the radio said no chains. So when I got down onto Ski Run I pulled over and removed my chains, the whole process took me 10 minutes. I was happy to reach Echo Summit without chains. There was plenty of snow on the banks, the lanes were altered by the walls of snow. People were careful and managed to drive accordingly. The traffic was light and pleasant. The snow shower continued in seven thousand feet mountain area. Without the bright rays of noon time, visibility would have been too difficult, and the light traffic of weekdays is so pleasant. I see why people take a week off to spend at the snow. At 5,000 feet elevation, rain down poured in large drops, pounding hard. It was quite difficult to drive in such condition, but light traffic really eased things up.

Bridal Veil Falls was upper amazing, covered in snow and ice on the ride up, of which I did not stop to take a picture of, today, snow was all melted and the mountain was grey and brown. I was careful about my liquid in take because I did not want to be stuck in the mountain and not have access to restroom.

How do I know I am in the Sacramento vicinity? My arm started to hurt and I was feeling tired and distracted. Sacramento is a difficult city of pain, stagnation, and it is the capitol of California. I turned the radio on and sang along. The rain continued to down pour. I enjoy seeing the mountains at Danville area.