What's the Calling?

Dream
I am inside BBM dining hall. It is evening and I walked through the hallway to leave. A group of people came in and called me into the dining hall. We sat in a circle on chairs. There is about 8 of us. Rev. Heng Sure is by Louie watching over this. People in the circle looked ordinary, young professionals in their 30’s, all western faces of both genders. I have no idea what the meeting was about or why I am in this circle along with everyone else.

Rev. Heng Sure got up and walked into the circle, announces as if there was a large forum of audience observing this circle from somewhere, “No one has ever turned down the callings from any of these individuals, do not underestimate them.” This announcement was without joy or his usual public persona form. It was serious, all business and driving in the point. His eyes looked disappointed.

I saw in each person sitting in the circle, each individual Rev. Heng Sure was giving reverence to, their past lives and the grassroots revolutions they planned, carryout and succeeded in making changes benefiting the mass. Then they moved on and retired into everyday ordinary common next door neighbor person. Now the time has come where they have come to gather here to bring forth their bravery and strength.

I wondered what I was doing sitting in this circle of amazing awesomeness. How is it that I am in the circle of leaders, and that I am also the audience Rev. Heng Sure was addressing to follow? What is going on? What will happen? What is the calling?