Proposals of Death


While driving on the way to the gas station during sunset, flashes of possible life proposals flashed before me as if they were attractive options.  I felt physically attacked on my immune system.  I felt attacks on my chest.  All these temptations were lies encouraging self destruction, suicide, massive tragic accidents.  I yelled out, “Stop!  I don’t want to hurt myself or be hurt or die.  I love my life!  I have a lot to look forward to.  Go Away!  Get Out!”  and just like that the hells of screams of my mind in my body ceased.  Wow!  Just in this moment, all of it, all the waves, tsunamis leading pushing to this moment was all worth it.  It was all worth it.  I learned I can do it.  I did it.  What a mile stone!  It’s graduation. 

Exhausted, I sat behind the service table on the loft of Teance and leaned on the wall for support.  It’s a good thing I had Cheeseboard tomato olive capers bread earlier, I might of just passed out.