Native American Tusayan Historical Site

Day 4 National Park 2010
I started this day at 5:30am and was done with packing by 7:30am. I went for a shower a very nice shower for $2. all in quarters that you put in slots and push into the wall and the water starts like a washing machine. I so like showers. I so like to be clean. The $2. gave me 8 minutes. Strategic showering when you have 8 minutes and only budget $2 for shower: wet hair with a basin loaded from warm water from the sink, shampoo and rinse the entire body and soap on, then push the quarters in and experience the shower for 8 minutes stress free, then those 8 minutes would feel like a very long shower. At Cove Springs Sedona, showers were $1.

I pulled up to the water drive through station. There is water to rinse your RV or trailer and there is drinking water for filling up you water bottle. I also check my coolant and added a bit more on the reservoir to the max. 

The drive east to East Gate was scenic and full of visa pullovers.  I stopped here and there looking at trees and flowers too.  I asked people to photograph me and had lots of fun getting my photograph taken. 







I stopped at the Tusayan Historical site and looked at the Navajo ruins and vegetations.  I was pretty hungry at 10:30am.  I ate out of the can olives, beets they were so delicious, I must have been very hungry.  I poured the juice from the can out onto the vegetation in the parking lot to recycle in nature and people were watching me. 
















 
I drove to Desert View and found myself starving again around noon.  I opened a can of dolmas 12 for $3, totally yummy with tomato and avocado.  This vista point is a tour bus stop with giant parking lot.  There were beautiful Harley’s parked, people going cross country on their Harley, that’s amazing to me and their Harley’s are spotless.  The parking lot was spotless too, super amazingly clean.  I ate an orange and spat out the seeds onto the spotless parking lot.  I don’t usually do this and why was I doing this now I asked myself.  I picked up the seeds with my fingers and corrected this.  Strange, who was eating that orange and who was spitting?  Busted!