Slide Rock State Park

Con't Day 2 National Park 2010
I then decided to drive to Slide Rock State Park to get my bath rinse+spa+fun+massage+rest+lunch all in one.  It was great, totally awesome.  I laid on the hot rocks to get a healing in my body and rest.  It was just what I needed and it took out my stress and fatigue.  It was better than sleep.  The rangers Sandi and Rocky were nice and wonderful with bright clear eyes too. 

I had so much fun sliding with kids in the river and sitting at the waterfall for jet jaccuzi massage.

I put my head underneath a waterfall to let it wash my hair.


I opened a can of Bulgarian stuffed zucchini with rice and oil.  It was only 160 caleries, delicious, and no need to cook or any need for fire set up etc… 




A very interesting tree who seems to have endured a lot rooted off the river bank.