Fentons




Rinaldi, after watching Up decided to check out Fenton's. We did, the place as he puts it"IS OVER RATED!" It was packed with people and the scoops were pricy, the choices were classic flavors, very unBerkley. There was a classic dinner with dinner junk food. We bought to go and ate outside instead of waiting for an indoor table. Afterwards we sat in the car with the heater on to warm up. The only way to do ice cream in the cold winter. It was a fun trip regardless. We tried to pick up Amanda from bart to join us but as it turns out she was in Fremont and hadn't gotten on the bart yet.

I haven't seen up. Just the other week, every day on HBO I was watching a sad movie per day and cried through each one; Marley and Me, PS I Luv U, Atonement, etc.... no more sad movies. So when Amanda wanted to watch a drama tonight, sad one, forget it. I do like a good drama, a good film but,........I'm sick of CRYING!!!!!!!!