Jackie Reunion

Had fun meeting up with Jackie, the last time we really hung out was in high school. She remembered I was the Four Square King and my dancing. Though I loved dancing, I wasn't good or a beautiful dancer. We sang together on the choir. She has a beautiful voice. We talked about how poor we both were an how little we ate so we were really think in College. I thought I took a lot of units, 21 per quarter. She out did me, 26. I have known her since Eisenhower Elementary School. We weren't close friends but we hung out in similar circles. It was really nice to see her. She keeps looking younger and more beautiful as she ages. And how she stays thin? She has a five year old daughter, Ashlyn. It was really nice to catch up with her. I didn't know she was in the area. I kept thinking she was in LA for some reason. But no, she's in Saratoga! So close!