Chengdu Baby Pandas


I got up early to head for the Panda Park. Two Isralies, a Canadian, a British, and myself all squeezed into a tiny private car for 20y to get to the park. The person did not have an official business license to be driving us but we were desperate, the time was closing in on missing out on the baby panda feeding time. I called shotgun and sat in the front while the four very tall rest crammed into the back. What a sight that was.

When we all got into the park, we ran up the hill like little kids giggling, laughing, ecstatic over getting to see baby pandas. When we made it to the viewing window, it was “ooo, ahhh”, smiles all over everyone. They were soooooooooooooo cute. They are like human babies with puppy hair. I got to see 2 and 3 month old baby pandas. They eat and then they burp and then they poop and then they just lay and sleep. They are so cute, just so cute. The bigger pandas are cute too. I went around the park and saw everything twice. For anyone who has ever liked stuffed animals or real animals, sightings of Baby Pandas are not to be missed.

Photos were not allowed on the babies at the viewing window. At this panda park I also saw a kind of fox like something there too. They didn’t look like they were pandas to me.