Chengdu Noodle Shop, So Spicy, So Good

My laundry is still wet today. I have to wait for it to dry before I can go to Dazu since I am completely out of clean dry laundry.

I had planed today to head for Du Fu's hut and Piglet's (Ju Ba Jie)'s place and a traditional Chinese clothing multiplex shopping center. I took the bus and hit the tourist spots. I zipped through the spots really quickly because I did not find the place interesting other than the historical person himself the poet Dufu and Ju Ba Jie.

On the way back to the hostel I saw what looked like a shopping complex and jumped off the bus at the nearby station. I had so much fun window shopping. I really enjoying looking at the creativity that goes into fashion. I find shopping can be a daily viewing of art museums. Of course most things are not museum quality but none the less, I consider it art and creative. I didn’t buy things I saw that I wanted because I did not want to carry anything.

I walked around looking for food and I stumbled upon a local noodle shop that only serves 7 types of noodles all under 3 yuan each. They were also Asian local portions which means they were less than the quantity of 2 cups. I decided I needed to come back and eat at a different time like tomorrow to try out more dishes. It is always good to go and eat where the locals go and where the shop is packed and the fact that it is cheap is also a nice plus. I love places like this, very specialized, so delicious and the business so good that they really don’t need to serve you anything else.