Barf! Barf! Barf!


I woke up this morning at 3:45am in pain and rushed to the toilet to throw up. I continued to do so for the next 11 hours. I kept track of the number of times I threw up until the 15th time then I lost track after that. It was all very gross and a terrible thing to have to go through. It really takes so much energy to throw up, I would just crawled back into bed. I was sweating hard without a fever. My back burned as my kundalini kicked in to help with the healing process.

When I first threw up I thought about the people who do this regularly to stay thin on purpose. I just can’t imagine anyone wanting to do this on purpose. I was sad that Princess Di lived this way for years on a daily basis.

In the afternoon toward the end of my endless barfing sessions, something was ripped out of my chest. Whatever it was, it was very old, and it clung onto me for lifetimes. I think all this barfing had to do with that. It was purging all the toxic poison that was buried so deep and long in my chest. It was a good thing. My digestive track did not agree it was a good thing though.

I can’t believe what had just happened in the last 24 hours. I can only recall two times in my life that I threw up. Once was when I was 4 or 5 and I was on the verge of exploding with Chicken Pox. The other was in 5th grade when I had a fever of 103 plus.

The guys did West Lake together on bikes. I had done my West Lake tour yesterday. They checked in to see how I was doing. I was feeling better in the evening and we went on a cheap internet café search. We came across one that was right next to a fruit shop. I bought fruit to replenish the many losses of the past 20 hours.