The Tai Chi Yoga Morning Show


I didn't get up for Tai Chi or Yoga like we had planned for Saturday morning. I think many other people got up and wanted to watch and learn. They all mentioned we didn't get up. Oops!

Xiao Lao Shr drew me a map for another day or two of hiking. He is a landscape line draw teacher who recommended that I stay a few more days at his place and take day hikes and sketch. He would like more days of business by staying at his place longer and eating their food. I decided that I didn’t want to do that here. The room I got all to myself has its own personal restroom and shower. But the blankets were damp and musty. It was good for one night for 20 yuan but not for more than that in my opinion.

After parting with Danica and JustPlur I went to WuLongZhai like many people suggested but I thought it was just okay. The only thing nice about it was there were no tour groups. It was quite and I found a nice place to sit and recite and just meditate.

Went to Tianzi and this place was full of tour groups. It was amazing. I had fun but the sky was not clear, I could almost see the blue behind the haze. I took the cable down to save time to WuLingYuan entrance. This was a fabulous ride. We went through the formations. I had a great time.