Crab Fest Party Pooper

Yesterday I took a bus from YangSho and got onto a sleeper train to GuangZhou. I paid 207 yuan and found it to be pricy. But then when I got onto the train I noticed it was the new German train that runs the Tibetan line. I was like, Okay money well spent. It's new, comfortable and the line of service is more like first class. They are all different in service depending on the train company and lines.

Mrs Liang picked me up with her driver at the train station. Previously my two GaungDong friends debriefed me on travels in GuangDong how dangerous it can be and theft is a common things. And that if you only get away with just theft that’s the least of the possible thing harm you can come across and worry about. They told me about kidnappings, people getting sold and locked away etc…. So they were very aware on safety and keeping me safe during my stay in GuangDong.

She and her husband own a sewing machine compartment parts shop and company. When I showed up at the shop, some of their friends had just delivered fresh caught crabs as gifts for them for their dinner. They being very sensitive to my vegetarian presence decided to postpone their crab fest until later time. They would keep the crabs alive and refrigerated till then. I guess I ended up being the crab fest party pooper without knowing it ahead of time.