Doggy Nanny

This morning I did Tai Chi and White Crane while on the roof top garden while the dogs played around me. It was very nice to get back into doing this. I really liked it. While I did my standing meditation, the Surangama Mantra ran through my mind automatically as if I had already memorized the 550+ lines. Is there a part of me that is all knowing and functioning at all times?

The Liangs have two 1+ year old golden retrievers. These two dogs are so cute. They are about 40-50 pounds. It's like taking care of kids except you don't need to watch them when you are away for work. The Liangs have a doggy nanny for the dogs. On their recent 1 year old birthday, all the dogs of the same litter from the same parents had a one year old party bash and also a reunion. The photos were quite something. All the dogs looked healthy and happy. Even the dogs had cake that day. Today I am the stand in doggy nanny, I though I'd work for my food and lodging.

Liangs have a personal chef and cooked me home grown vegetables for meals. I was just content with fresh vegetables. They have lettuce here, lots, I will have leafy green lettuce. In fact, I can eat lettuce all day. I haven't had salad in awhile.

Mrs.Liang helped me do laundry yesterday, normally she doesn't do laundry, her housekeeper does it. She really didn’t have to do my laundry for me but she was trying to be a good host. She’s a very kind sweet lady.