Dark Alcohol Spirits

Liangs own two apartment complexes one above the other. They let me use the whole apartment flat all to myself, three bedroom and two bathrooms. I only needed one bed. But it was nice to just have the space to have the whole place to myself.
Even so, I was not alone and I was made to be aware of this. So last night I slept with my Guan Yin Bodhisattva Pendant.

There are dark spirits in this apartment who do not welcome me. They are alcohol ghosts. They came with the many bottles of expensive imported alcohol sitting like trophies on the living room shelf like prized decoration. There is also the factor of my hosts wanting to eat the fresh crabs while they are fresh instead of when they are dead. I am clear of this factor also.

So I talked to the spirits who regularly inhabit this particular apartment, stating my case. I told them that they are not to interfere with my rest and healing. I am a guest of the Liangs. The sooner I feel rested and accomplish what I came here to do the sooner I am out of here. And that they are to be clear of this so that we both can get what we want in an efficient manner and time. They are clear that I am aware that they have been working hard on giving me terrible head aches and body pains. I reminded them this was an example of inefficiency.