Barely Held Together by Magic Tape

Day 5

I woke up at 6am and quickly got the waffle batter going for breakfast and started the dough for pot stickers on the bread machine to do the kneading. 

I could barely stand after lunch, I didn’t want to cook but I began making dinner anyways.  I don’t know, this body just keeps going, barely held together by magic tape.  My mind was totally unable to turn gears.  I couldn’t think.  It’s okay, I have things organized on paper, I didn’t have to think.  I can just lean on my preparation. I can trust my organization.      

The water heater valve broke.  Henry had been working for twelve hours and he was exhausted.  Loc looked at the matter and Henry with a lot of care and gentle nurture, no edges what so ever.  I am surrounded by beautiful people, beautiful nature.