Hot Springs With Waterfalls


Got up this morning for hot spring with 1st and 4th uncle. We went to Do Ke by Yi Lan. With the new tunnel expressway, it takes only 45 minutes to get there. The room I was in was semi outdoor set up. IT costed 500-600 yuan for each room. The pool landscape was set up like a pond and the whole area was lined with rocks and bushes including a mini waterfall where the hot spring water was coming out of. Then there was a mini waterfall where the excess hot spring was flowing out through. The pool was large enough for 4 to 5 people to lay comfortably. I really enjoyed this. I could live like this every day.

We went a restaurant in Yi Lan for food and it was delicious. My favorite was the spicy tofu stew. The we went to a dried fruit shop and 4th aunty in law bought me many things to take home with me as gifts to the family.

Then we stopped by camp sites because my uncles were planning camping trips for the summer. Things that were important to them, access to the river and toilet. The river so the grandkids can play. The toilet because who doesn't care for a nice clean toilet.

I dreamed this morning that I went home and handed out the gifts. It must be time to go home. I should look into a ticket home and book a date for my return.