Sun Bathing on a Rock


I woke up with diarrhea and needed more rest so I stayed in bed and skipped my recitations. In fact the entire day I had diarrhea.

We headed out for Dharmkot by foot. This path was quiet and surrounded by pine trees. I really enjoyed looking at them. IT didn't feel like I was in India, it felt like I was on a trial in California. The sky was blue and I enjoyed the walk very much.

We saw a man with his mule, goats and lambs on a feeding trail. I thought it was beautiful to document so I pulled out my camera and he turned his back on me. I put my camera away and showed him I didn't take a photo of him. He spoke and used his hands indicating that I needed to pay him to photograph him. It was weird and I walked away.

We came across an area that was layered like a cultivated terrace. It was beautifully lush with wild flowers. We both laid on a big rock and sun bathed. There was a nice and beautiful lady who waved at us as she aired out the blanket of her home. She was classically beautiful and had a perfect wife.