Kite Delivery to Boarding School Kids

Laura woke Linda up for her flight because she was still asleep and she woke all of us up to say our goodbyes. Linda cried over the gifts we got her. We held hands and said our prayers and sent her off. It was still night outside and the sun has yet to rise. We then all dove back into bed while Laura played music the whole time. It was difficult for me to fall back asleep this way. I just rested in bed.

My sisters here all inquired about my daily meditation, practice, and recitation. They said they watch me do it every morning and night in bed and they were curious what it was I doing and why I do it regularly regardless how late at night it is and how early it is. I hadn't noticed that they all had noticed all this time. They wanted to hear what it was I recited so I recited a bit of Surangama Mantra for them to hear.

Today I delivered the kites we had been making this entire week. We first went to a boarding school for orphans and otherwise homeless kids run by Manav Sadna. It felt like Christmas and Santa Claus came to deliver presents.