We All Knew She Would Fall


I went to the salon for my appointment on time. The hair dresser was not ready. I ended up sitting and waiting for her to get herself ready. I watched how she was training her daughter to inherit her business while the younger brother was allowed to watch TV and he especially liked horror films. I can't stand horror films, I get can't sleep or stand the dark or traveling at all. So I can't watch horror films. I always tell my friends I can watch it but they are responsible to picking my calls when I can't sleep or is afraid to go to the bathroom at night or do anything at night. I really don't think it's worth the work involved.

Through the salon mirrors we could see a grandma approach on the road. Everyone had attention on her because somehow we could all see she was going to take a fall for no particular reason and she did. She turned out to be the hair dresser's mom.

After the grandma left, my 3rd aunty in law and the hair dresser all talked about the troubles and distress of having a family and in laws and extended families. They both recommend that I do not walk that path and the reason I don't understand what they are really stressing about is because I am single. Well my hair turned out beautiful. The last time I had it done was in Guan Zhou and that was beautiful styled. I really like having my hair done. But if it is not going to be interestingly beautiful to me I'd rather not have it done and totally just keep it as is until I locate someone who I can find satisfaction in doing my hair. You know, it's like when you spend money then make it worthwhile why settle for unsatisfying results.

Afterwards I decided to go to Eastern Section of Taipei and have hotpot. I arrived at 1pm and they closed at 2:30pm. I decided today I would have two salads. They have delicious salads. I had mine with wasabe dressing. It was just right.

Then I went shopping along the Eastern Section. I really enjoy checking out the creativity in the products from functional needs to artistic creativity. I like how there is room for a variety of anything goes. There is room for lots of creativity. The trouble of this can be that anything goes and you can get some horrific looking stuff.

I then wanted to sit in one of the lounge shops. They are beautifully done with interesting fashionable furniture. However they were all cocktail and wine places and here it's not smoke free. So I ended up not stepping into a nice place because of the smoking.