Buffets are Dangerous


Went to a shop on San He Ye Si area with 3rd and 4th Aunty. We spent all our time in one shop and all of us had a fun girl time together trying on different clothes. Lunch was no good. I felt with such experiences, it's such a waste of stomach space and digestion energy.

I went to visit some friends and met up with the rest of the group in Dong Qu, Eastern Section a popular hang out area for college students and young professionals. We at a Ruo He all you can eat vegetarian Hot Pot Buffet. Such places are dangerous. The hot pot item selections was good enough then there is appetizer, entree, fruits, dessert, drinks on top of all of that. And there are multi selction of soup stocks for your pot of hot pot. You can have three different ones in one pot.

Yi Chien gave me her YoYo card which is a MRT and bus card that you can top off. It's quite convenient that way you don't have to stand in front of the ticket line every time you want to go somewhere.

I called various people in US and checked in with them to catch up. It was nice of people to offer me a place to stay since I will be homeless when I return. I gave up the apartment in Berkeley when I left. I just didn't want to have anything to worry about when I was away. Did that person pay rent. Is the apartment still intact. Was the PG&E bill paid, etc...