Toe Points For Toilet Use

Linda has an effortless way of attracting people who graces her. She came across a young Indian lady who wanted to take us to her work and show us around. I didn't see what the point was for us to see her office. I think it was more like showing us off in front of her coworkers.

She was kind to show us where the toilets were and we went. I had to tip toe. I had wished I did Ballet Toe Point. Such momentes makes me respect the Chinese system of separate slippers for the toilets. I have always understood why the Chinese did it that way but now I know, I have experienced. At the end of the toilet experience, Linda concluded for certainty that this would make it impossible for her mother to visit India.

She also showed us the dorm housing if we needed a place to stay for the night. Linda right away had an adverse physical response but gracefully and politely declined.

It was all very funny to me.