DIY Crafts Store Shopping


4th Aunty took me to a bead shop. I was in craft heaven. I love doing things like this. I spent a lot of money getting crystal beads of sorts to make beads. I had warned her that I can spend all day in places like this that she would get bored and that she should just leave me there. But she really wanted to accompany me so she stayed with me for hours as I check everything out in great detail. This entire area has DIY beading crafts supply.

After DIY beads district, we went to DIY knitting and fabric accessory district. I was in fun heaven. I spent a lot of time in this area going from store to store checking out different types of supplies.

For dinner we were invited to 2nd uncle's place for dinner. I chatted with his son Wei Xiang for a long time about my travels. He said he admired my life and my abilities. Wow! What a nice change. I've been attacked by my 4th aunty on my lifestyle and here is someone else who says the opposite. I guess when you have a large extended family, everyone has an opinion and they are hardly agreeable.

Dinner was delicious. I really like the soup, it had a stock that had body to it. I felt all healed just by drinking it. 2nd aunty in law is a great cook too. I learned in the past few years she studies Wai Dan Gong, a kind of qigong and had trainings in dreams that improved her skill in body. He encouraged her to study Traditional Chinese Medicine to develop the art of healing. Now she unofficial does treatments and healing for friends and neighbors.