Bring a Guy, He'll Finish Everything Off



4th and 3rd aunty wanted to go to Guan Yin Shan for a hike along with A Bu La the puppy. I figured it would not be rigorous so I didn't dress for anything aside from a stroll. I ended up taking my turtle neck off and hiked in my camisole. Everyone starred at me because everyone was in windbreakers and I had on a spaghetti string top. Before we even started, 4th aunty wanted to eat noodles at a truck stand. I think it is a bad idea to hike with food undigested in your stomach, but I didn't say anything to comment on it. A Bu La must have had digested intestinal stuff going on because he farted the whole time. They were so loud that no one would know it really came from a 3 pound 3 month old Palamerian puppy.

I then went with Chen Chen and his girlfriend to hang out at SiLin night market. They were so quick in rushing to pay for me that I lost every time. It would be equivalent to a western gun draw. I'd probably would have died over and over again because I drew my guns too slow. His girlfriend told me I was too slow and when I've had enough practice and can beat her then I can pay. Well, we shopped my accessory fetish. The other thing we did the whole night was eat. It was good to have Chen Chen there. It's always good to have a guy there when you are eating from one stall to another. You want a bit of everything but you don't have the stomach room for everything, you bring a guy, he'll help to finish off the food.

Mister Donut a Japanese run chain is the hot spot in Taipei. I really don't get it but the lines are long. Maybe it's just the latest fashionable thing, maybe soon they will realize that it really doesn't taste good at all.