Don't Get Side Tracked and End Up in Moscow or Something

I woke up with my entire body aching. I sat and meditated for an hour and the aches went away. But the fatigue from the aching all night didn't, so all I wanted to do was meditate for the rest of the day. However I do have an appointment with Puri to go on the heritage walk.

I was too tired to take in any food. It's odd this way. I need the energy to use for the day and I need the energy from food to use. However I need to use up the energy I had in order to produce more energy to use. The cycle rate is a day for this process and I only have a day left here. I so decided to use what is left of my energy sparingly to tour. It's like you have 60 miles to go and there is less than half a gallon of gas in your car. And you know if you pull over to a rest stop you know you aren't gonna make it to your destination in time because you are just too tired. But if you don't pull over you might just run out of gas and stop all together. Well, I was banking on lucky stars to pull me through.

I checked my emails at Mark's and Rev. Heng Sure reminded me to not get side tracked in Bangkok and somehow end up in Moscow or something. Well, I really want to go to Russia but I am totally out of cash to do so. My financial supply is like my energy supply right now. Actually I have been stretching it somehow for the last 3 months. It's quite amazing how I've lasted this long.

This type of architecture is common in this area, painted in colorful bright colors, decorated with French-Indian motifs.