Keep Me Company

I dreamed this morning that I was at my friend’s house and people were watching a movie. It was late and I wanted to go home but no one wanted to part with all the fun they were having and I didn’t want to pull anyone way from the party. So I decided to walk in the dark knowing it would take me hours to walk the cold mountain road home.

I started to skip, hop, dance, and walk on the road towards home. I came across a father on a bike and his beautiful curly platinum blond toddler daughter on the back seat. She saw me and screamed at her father to stop so she could get off the bike and walk with me to keep me company. I told her it was late, dark, and cold that she should follow her father’s instructions. She held my hand and insisted on supporting what I was doing by keeping me company.