A Rong Lao Shr Guest House

Chen took me to “A-Rong La0 Shr” Guest House. It means A-Rong Teacher’s Guest House. I checked into room #3. It turns out this room is the room next to Y3 and Earth’s room. We are separated by wooden planks with wide separation between the planks and holes in the planks too. Good sound proof and privacy? I think not. The window was designed in a way that it would never be able to completely shut. So there was a cold draft coming in from the windows. I found four blankets to sleep on for the night from the other rooms.

Chen made sure I was completely settled in and pretty much hung out with me the rest of the afternoon. We sat on the deck overlooking the majestic view and watched the sun coloring the mountain to golden orange and then purple blue as it retires for the day.