Three Tibetan Female Elders






I felt better and rested. This was our last official day together as a group. I wondered when we would all come together again. What are the chances of us getting together like this here? Of all the people in the world, we got into a group here in Tibet at this time. I started to get sentimental for some reason.

We were dropped of at Tashi Rombusi a monastery. It is one of the larger ones in Tibet. I decided to go in while the rest of the group decided they would just walk and shop. As I walked, I heard prayers, recitations coming from the buildings. It was nice to see people practicing as monks. It was lunch time and the monastery shuts down for lunch. All tourists are asked to leave the monastery. Some monks eat in some eat out at the local vendors right outside the monastery.

I followed to the crowd to exit. I ended up following three Tibetan elder women. As we approached the exit, they called me over with their hands to sit by them. I asked if I can photograph them and they declined by pointing to their bad teeth. They were very beautiful and full of grace to me. They had me sit by them to keep me company thinking I was alone waiting for other fellow travelers in my group to catch up. They didn’t understand that I was alone. One of them recited for me as she spun her hand held prayer wheel. All three of the women were reciting at this time. I felt a release in my front of my belly. I realized it was my third chakra out of balance. It was my female energy that was in need of a tune up. I didn’t know that I had a discomfort until the absence of it. Interesting huh! I recognized the strength in these elder women who barely had any teeth left and was barely still walking in their old age. I put my palms together and thanked them for giving me a healing without requesting for one.

They showed me they had bad eyes, they were discolored, they were old and well worn. I did a transference wishing their eyes were clear and wished for their wisdom eye to be wide open for them.

One of them wanted to know where my recitation beads were. I had to showed it to them. They checked it out and nodded their head of approval. Then they finally figured out I was alone we all proceeded to continue to exit the gates. I snuck a photo of their back because I really wanted a photo of them but their declined the frontal part of their body from photography but the back wasn’t discussed. And yes they knew I snuck a photo of them. These people didn’t make it to their old age by being dumb.